Begin now - start achieving your goals!
Have you ever wished:
- You were more focused?
- You did the things you say you want to do?
- You didn't feel disappointed with yourself and your lack of follow through?
- You were more organized?
- You had some sort of system to get things done?
- You focused on the important and not just the urgent?
Do you feel like you aren't making progress on the things that you say you want to do?
I totally understand that feeling.
I have bought more planners and tried more systems than anyone I know. I call myself a 'planner addict'. And although I looked really organized I still didn't get things done!
I had a list of reasons why I couldn't get things done. I put people first. It was my personality type. It was a 'season of life.' It was summer. It was winter. And on and on.
I've been there. I have had to create processes that help me move forward and see results.
Vision boards, goal setting, desire mapping...It's all inspiring but the real magic begins when you take action. Are you ready for some magic?
This course is the place to start.
What do you you want? Do you want to write a book or start a blog or podcast? Get in shape? Be more organized in your life?
Do you feel embarrassed when people ask you about a big idea you shared with them and haven't taken action on?
At the end of this self-paced course you will have:
- Identified the barriers you need to overcome to get results
- Constructed routines that will enable you to make progress on your goals
- Created goals that are congruent and rooted in your values
- Discovered how to maximize your own natural rhythms
- Established rituals to help you focus on work.
- Created a plan to start achieving your goals and start taking action.
How long will it take?
The course is self paced. The total course time should take about 3 hours to complete. I recommended spreading it out and spending 30-60 minutes on each section.
I finally got tired of playing victim.
In the past few years I have been researching and experimenting ways to be more focused in my work. I have discovered some surefire ways to get things done.
Aren't you tired of making excuses?
Take action and move forward on the life you want.
I prefer using the term learning catalyst to describe my work in learning & organizational development. I have worked globally helping organizations strengthen their performance by developing talent and getting clear on their organizational values and strategy. I am a systems thinker who believes the best way to facilitate change is to understand the whole picture.
- Over 20 years experience in some of Canada’s top organizations
- MA in Leadership
- Certified MBTI practitioner
- Certifed to deliver in-house programs by: Achieve Global, Michael Bungay-Stanier, and Eagle’s Flight
- Previous Clients include: Air Canada, Shoppers Drug Mart, Rotman College, St. Michael’s Hospital, World Vision and Opportunity International, to name a few.
Contact me at: Sandy@sandyreynolds.com